Sunday, October 3, 2010

cozy for fall

now that it is officially fall
and the temperatures have started to drop
i am itching
to break out my knitting needle and crochet hook again!
Photobucket
do you read the purl bee?
the soho store's project blog
is such a source of inspiration for me...

a few of the latest knitting ideas
seem quick, easy and oh-so-cozy.
Photobucket
my cats are quite territorial... not sure i'd ever get a turn
but, oh brother,
would i LOVE a cozy evening
in front of the fire
wrapped it that!
...
and this little mobius cowl
would make such a great girlfriend christmas gift!
Photobucket


anything cozy on your fall crafting list?

1 comment:

ChampagneMaker said...

I'm not sure what makes me happier...knitting or wearing it? hmmm Check out my patterns http://stitchpoet.blogspot.com I'll send you one if you see one you like cuz...well, I like your blog and it would be a "thank you for putting it out there" gift :) xov (kisshugstitch)cm